Congratulations Domenic, looking forward to your contributions.

On Jan 22, 2024, at 4:39, Mike Taylor <miketa...@chromium.org> wrote:

+1 - congrats! I look forward to Domenic bringing his decade plus of web and standards experience to the group.

(I think it was somewhere between 2010-2012 that I first saw Domenic give a talk at the NYC.js meetup and have been a fan since).