LGTM3

On 1/24/24 11:24 AM, Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) wrote:
LGTM2

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 at 4:40:55 PM UTC+1 Rick Byers wrote:

    It would be great to get an official response from WebKit and
    Mozilla to make sure we understand their position, but I don't
    think we should block further on it. I understand why they might
    have concerns given their engine's preference for embeds being
    anonymous. In Chromium we've been consistent in working to
    preserve personalized / authenticated embeds (and so the rich
    composition of web pages) where we can ensure it doesn't conflict
    with our privacy goals around clear user transparency and control
    over sharing of information (fenced frames
    <https://developers.google.com/privacy-sandbox/relevance/fenced-frame>
    being the most obvious example). We know that avoiding popups and
    redirects helps reduce drop-off in any authentication or commerce
    flow, and combined with Stripe's public statement of support, I'm
    convinced this is a valuable capability.

    Everything else looks great to me, so LGTM1

    On Tue, Jan 23, 2024 at 10:23 AM Stephen McGruer