I agree with Dave's take on the importance of not including extension
scripts themselves, and Rick's take on how it is OK to include
extension-injected main world scripts.

One additional interop concern that's worth highlighting here is that the
stack trace format itself is not compatible across browsers. However, I
don't think that should block this intent. It is already exposed throughout
the web platform (via the `error.stack` getter), and there is already a lot
of software, both client- and server-side, which deals with parsing the
different browsers' formats. I don't think this would make the situation
any worse.

I do wish that one day browsers would get together and standardize the
stack trace format. https://github.com/tc39/proposal-error-stacks is one
attempt at that, but it has been largely dormant for 3 years.