LGTM2

On 1/24/24 4:10 PM, Rick Byers wrote:
Great, thank you! Yep, looks like the PR is about to land to me, I'm satisfied. LGTM1

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 10:02 AM Paul Jensen <pauljen...@chromium.org> wrote:

    That spec PR has now been reviewed and approved by the Protected
    Audience team and our spec mentor.  Once a couple nits are
    addressed, I imagine it'll land shortly.

    On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 10:24 AM Rick Byers <rby...@chromium.org>