Hi all, to follow up here, we're happy to share that the first-party
Deprecation Trial (DT for top-level sites) for 3PCD is now available. See
below resources for more details:

Announcement blog:
https://developers.google.com/privacy-sandbox/blog/3pcd-first-party-deprecation-trial-available

Documentation: