On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 12:54 PM 'Stephanie Zhang' via blink-dev <
blink-dev@chromium.org> wrote:

> We do have a runtime feature flag 'WritingSuggestions
> <https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/renderer/platform/runtime_enabled_features.json5?q=writingsuggestions>'.
> We didn't think a Finch Trial was necessary, as the bulk of the changes were
> just adding the attribute and IDL functions
> <https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/5247315>.
> Since everything is implemented on the blink side, is a Finch feature flag
> still necessary? If it is, then I'll add that flag :)

A runtime feature flag automatically generates
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:third_party/blink/renderer/platform/runtime_enabled_features.json5;l=121-125;drc=36168a902bb7a33bfc8b46ad1f4ef6672872ad6d>
a Finch flag, unless you turn that off :). So I think this is just a matter
of updating the Chrome Status entry.