LGTM to extend from M125 to M127 inclusive - thanks for all the updates on
progress. And it's totally fine to come back and request another extension,
with similar updates on progress of the aforementioned areas.

(As a side note, I think the API OWNERs would be open to a discussion on
the possibility of renewing OTs for Wasm-related proposals for a
longer-than-default period, given the unique constraints vs other platform
primitives. If you'd like to pursue that, you could start a conversation on
blink-api-owners-discuss@).

thx,
Mike