Thanks Kenneth!

Given the feedback from Whereby (thanks Andreas!) and the aggregated origin
trial feedback that Ajay shared I think we should ship this, just a few
more notes/questions.

Please do what you think makes sense with the naming. I think there's a
case for renaming, but it's up to you and doesn't block shipping IMO.

Taking a look at https://wpt.fyi/results/compute-pressure I see that most
of the tests are tentative. Should they still be, or why doesn't the spec
cover so much of the behavior?