Thanks - please do send an announcement.

LGTM1

On 3/25/24 2:05 PM, Akash Nadan wrote:
Hi Mike, other than the blink-dev and GitHub Issue and PR, we have not yet. But I am planning to post an announcement about the change to the Attribution Reporting API Announcements <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/attribution-reporting-api-dev> group as well.

Thanks,
Akash