LGTM3

On 4/24/24 9:38 AM, Chris Harrelson wrote:
LGTM2

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 9:29 AM Yoav Weiss (@Shopify) <yoavwe...@chromium.org> wrote:

    LGTM1

    On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 5:46 PM Christian Biesinger
    <cbiesin...@chromium.org> wrote:

        Hi Yoav,

        with regards to the spec: As Johann suggests, this can't
        really be specified today and I am hoping we won't block on
        that as he suggests. (the cookie spec linked from the fetch
        spec does not mention SameSite at all...
        https://httpwg.org/specs/rfc6265.html#cookie)

    Yeah, I'm convinced that this entire area is not currently
    specified, and that y'all are making strides towards that, and we
    shouldn't block this particular change on them.
    I just wanted to verify that what y'all are planning to ship
    aligns with my understanding of what we'd want to eventually
    specify here.

        with regards to the implementation: We do not send
        SameSite=Lax cookies

    That makes sense. Thanks!

        Christian

        On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 11:04 AM Yoav Weiss (@Shopify)