> Can I ask why string literal vs boolean?

I had done this to match the convention already being used for other
Protected Audience-related response headers (such as
Ad-Auction-Allowed/X-Allow-FLEDGE
<https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:content/services/auction_worklet/public/cpp/auction_downloader.cc;l=413-429;drc=b8ddddd3dfef89a597a4e89d8cc76bcf8a15d655>).
At the time of implementation, I wasn't aware of the preferred boolean
convention of "?0" and "?1" defined in RFC8941
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8941#name-booleans>. Even though this
isn't what's preferred, I think it should still be fine to keep in place
for now, and being consistent with the rest of the Protected Audience API
is always a plus.