Thank you,
Ctrl + F is also on the help page.

Unfortunately I didn't find any shortcuts for the Alert panel.
http://icanblink.com/help/manual-qt/alert-panel-linux/
Like accepting or rejecting calls. Maybe ctrl+esc also rejects calls, I
couldn't test it because, Ctrl + Esc is assigned in KDE by default.
(It runs system activity)

I hope users will be able to change these shortcuts in the future since
it can't suit everyone's needs.

Keep up the good work!
Mike