Hi,

I'm trying to install Blink on my Debian 9 machine. I'm using the installation instruction from your site, trying to install Blink from your repository. The file agp-debian-key.gpg exists in /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d, however i get an error message:
*
NO_PUBKEY F74046C316D8F9F5
W: The repository 'http://ag-projects.com/debian stable InRelease' is not signed.
N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.
*

below you can find the the output of apt-key list command:

*
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/agp-debian-key.gpg
pub   rsa4096 2016-10-04 [SC]
      FEBA 7E75 4C9C C6B1 10D1  5DFF F740 46C3 16D8 F9F5
uid           [ unknown] AG Projects Debian Package Signing Key <supp...@ag-projects.com>
sub   rsa4096 2016-10-04 [E]
*

Need your advice.