Hi,

I work in our IT dept and I am having an issue with Blink Lite that we have
purchased some years ago. Blink lite does not open, it crashes right away upon
start up. This is a brand new install on Sierra Mac OS 10.12.6 . I have
recently installed Blink lite on other computers at our company with the same
OS and different OS’s older and High Sierra with no problem. It’s just this one
Mac machine that it keeps crashing on. I’ve created a new profile on the same
computer and it still crashes on the computer. Also, I have rebooted the
computer several times and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. Still
the same issue when I click, it jumps as if it will open and then quickly
disappears and does not open. Any suggestions? Any information is greatly
appreciated.

Thank you
Ronette Johnson
Tech Support