The keys are tied to the sip account used inside the app, the uuid is for
example for sip:a...@sip2sip.info

The app generates these keys on the fly as they do not yet exists anywhere.
Also one can replicate these keys among devices to make sure one can read them
on all devices.

If, when using the same identity as one’s email, for example then you would
want to reuse an existing key, maybe?

Considering the I start the client, I have a SIP account and want to talk to
someone lets say  leena...@example.com <mailto:leena...@example.com>

I believe that is fine if I can retrieve the key prior to start a chat. But
what is the benefit as at the destination one needs a compatible client as well
and the moment you start it, it will generate a new key and exchange it
automatically with the other end-point. So the user need not be aware about
this key exchange, as knowing about it would introduce complexity (manage the
key manually)

So I am struggling with understanding the possible benefits of importing and
exporting these keys in to an end-to-end delivery system that takes care
automatically about this complexity.

Adrian