Hi Adolfo,

Blink will automatically use TLS if you correctly setup the DNS server serving
the domain of your SIP account, as described in RFC 3263. Alternatively, you
can force Blink to use TLS transport by setting the advanced account SIP
signalling primary proxy setting.

To force use sRTP for outbound calls, you can set the advanced account settings
RTP media encryption (chose your encryption flavour from the drop down list).

For incoming calls Blink will automatically accept sRTP by default.

Adrian