Hi,
I am trying to make chat via MSRP work between your Blink client and our own
chat client.
I see that the Blink client (as client that initiates the connection by sending
a text) never sends its own text away towards the other end; but it does in
this state receive and display text from our client. It suspect that the Blink
client is waiting for a OTRv3 encryption to be setup before it sends its own
text.
My question is: Is it possible to use the Blink chat client with MSRP without
being forced to set up OTRv3 encryption?
Best regards!
Martin