I recently got a book from Kindle though I haven't really worked with it much
yet. It is
The linux command line a complete introduction by William Shotts jr. It's also
free on the Internet as I recall. Just today Amazon sent me a recommendation
for another book, something about going deep with the MacOS Unix. Here it is:
Learning Unix for OS X: Going Deep With the Terminal and Shell
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3CJUD9AUIW1VY&R=9FNJND6S79AA&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB01AVKY6SU%2Fref%3Dpe_851800_200404490_em_1p_0_ti&A=UGJMKVIAA3YSYKMMJWGRPAAO0SOA&H=VJDCOQGADTGDIL10XCXZYNJ3PYUA&ref_=pe_851800_200404490_em_1p_0_ti>
 by Dave Taylor
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=3CJUD9AUIW1VY&R=9FNJND6S79AA&T=C&U=%2Fs%2Fref%3Dpe_851800_200404490_bl_sr_digital-text%3Fie%3DUTF8%26field-keywords%3DDave%2520Taylor%26index%3Dblended%26search-type%3Dss&A=3DVPUQLZOQKZTMLR7E3ANYT2CSMA&H=VWXECOL4738IQKH4XYVGOHLDGQAA&ref_=pe_851800_200404490_bl_sr_digital>

Back when I was learning linux I seem to remember a book I had from what was
then RFB called Running Linux and I think I may even have read a Linux for
Dummies book. Other than that I learned a lot from very patient people on email
lists - grin! Also from a few people who let me pester them offlist. This was
back in 1999 and following when I first started learning linux as I recall.