Le 19/05/2017 à 00:54, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
Hi folks,

Hi Mark, Alex ARNAUD here,

Mark Peveto here.  How on earth do I install a printer on my Debian system?  I
installed, of course, the met install, which seems to latk a few things,
including printer control.  I have a samsung ML-1710 lazer printer that I need
to get going.
There is no printer option anywhere in any of the menus.

You could install the package "system-config-printer". It will provide you a simple application for printer configuration.
After installation the application is available from system, administration.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager