If talkingarch.tk had finger response capability that's another possible
location for a valid sha512sum.  What I recommend going forward is for
users testing with sha512sum they locate each place you have them and
compare all of them.  Anything different please ask them to write
supp...@talkingarch.tk and let them know because something has been
defaced and you just got an alert to that deface.  File permissions on
web pages can provide some protection, but a backup held off the
internet so quick restores can be done buys anyone a little version
control management capability.