Good post!  I'm spreading this internally in Telenor (ISP and mobile
operation).  Trying to educate the Mobile side before we start building 5G.

-Erik

________________________________
Fra: Bloat <bloat-boun...@lists.bufferbloat.net> på vegne av Jim Gettys
<j...@freedesktop.org>
Sendt: 12. februar 2018 02:11
Til: bloat
Emne: [Bloat] The Blind Men and the Elephant.

My version is up: dunno why the ietf web site doesn't have it up yet (It was
supposed to go up 7pm ET).

https://gettys.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/the-blind-men-and-the-elephant/

We will push this on social media first thing in the morning.  Those of you in
Europe, please do so as well (it's best to get the ball rolling in the morning
in Europe before the western hemisphere wakes up).

Thank you all for all of your help.  I have tried to credit everyone
appropriately as best I can.

All the best,

Jim