Hi folks,

I have been seeing Jim Gettys' post echo around the intertubes. This caused me
to look at what we're saying about the Make Wi-Fi Fast project.

The "Current Status" at
https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/make-wifi-fast/wiki/ says:

---
As of early 2017, we have achieved many of these improvements, specifically a
decrease of latency by at least an order of magnitude, with fair sharing of air
time across fast and slow devices.

        • Working software is available in LEDE firmware that runs on
off-the-shelf routers, x86 boxes, and embedded systems.
        • An academic paper describing the current state of the working
software has been submitted for publication; a preprint is available at Ending
the Anomaly: Achieving Low Latency and Airtime Fairness in Wifi.
        • An earlier recorded presentation and status of the Make Wifi Fast
Project
---

Does someone who's close to the work want to update this with any news/more
conclusive statements? Thanks.

Rich