On Sat, 25 Aug 2018, Dave Taht wrote:

The expressobin is a Marvell Armada "3700LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor up to 1.2GHz" - how does that compare? I have plenty of ath10k and ath9k pcmcia cards....

I have one of these, incl wifi. Right now the drivers are not in great shape, but they're being worked on. My espressobin has worse performance than on its wired ports than my WRT1200AC (Armada 385).

I have talked to people who say the drivers are being worked on though... If you have input, Kaloz is probably a great person to take that input. I know other people working on Marvell drivers as well.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se