Hi Dave,

Thanks for the mention of iperf 2. I want to clarify that the tooling over the
last many years has a focus on ultra low latency both in metrics and
mechanisms. Bufferbloat is supported mostly as a rating through the use of
synthetic traffic and Little's Law. David Reed had pointed out that synthetic
traffic does not match real world traffic, which comes from chaotic
distributions and might be infinite in the possibilities (though maybe less
than infinity squared.)

Bob