Hi Bob,

technically attractive, but the "charge per radio head" and :virtualize the AP"
are show stoppers for me... I like my ISP, but I have a clear understanding
that my ISPs goals and my goals are not perfectly aligned so I would never give
them control of my in house network and even less if they start moving things
into the clown^W cloud. That means running important functions on some one
else's computers, giving that some one else effectively too much power.

Regards
        Sebastian

P.S.: The technical side you propose will also work just as well with me in
control, even though that lacks a business to make it attractive for ISPs ;)