Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 09:48:21 +0100
From: John D via Bloat <bloat@lists.bufferbloat.net>
To: bloat@lists.bufferbloat.net
Subject: [Bloat] Dual WAN home router with decent SQM?

I want to set up a new home router with SQM support to alleviate (mostly
upload) bloat.
However I would also like dual ISP support, more for backup/failover than
load sharing.
I can see affordable multi wan "load balancer" routers eg TP-link, and
affordable SQM routers such as ubiquity Edgerouter, but I'm struggling to
find a single device providing both.
Just after any advice on a) am I better having two separate components b)
if so any suggestions which product/brand?
Two devices means more configuration but possibly more flexible and cheaper.

My internet speed is looking to max out around 100/20mbps so I don't need
Gbit performance. Thanks for any help.