Moderators please note the most recent digest contained some information
about l4s testing.

I was stimulated by progress in the l4s area to consider whether reduction
in latency would affect susceptibility of buffers to MIM and other attacks

I received a note from automatic robot somewhere saying that I posted to a
members only list using an unsubscribed address

I repeat the address used for this communication

dgo...@replikon.net

Is it possible that a capitalization error has caused the robot to think
this is an unsubscribed address?

For example using various email clients the mail might be sent from

dgo...@replikon.net

....,

Douglas