Hi All, I’m the founder of Evenroute, and yes, this was a though one to go
through.

Seb, I have to say, a big thanks to you for all the great feedback and support
you give the OpenWRT community regarding QoS over the years.
You tirelessly reply to the same questions over and over, our product was aimed
at making that workload lighter ;-)

> But even in this state they still seem to act exemplary, in posting
> information how users can switch to upstream OpenWrt.

Thanks for that, as a consumer whose been stuck with many a cloud-service
enrolled devices that become a brick as soon as they discontinue it or go away,
I was set on not doing that to our customers.
So every running unit a of the end of October was ‘liberated’ and can freely
upgrade to newer OpenWRT if and when they chose to.

And yes, few options out there, it’s rather puzzling.

If anyone is interested in discussing the assets (the IP is three patents, a
trademark and of course, the code), please reach out to me.

And thanks to the many of you who have encouraged us and supported us over the
years, it means a lot.

Jonathan Foulkes