Egon Willighagen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> a number of bugs have been reported in the past for BODR, and a few more
> reports were announced earlier this week. While the BO mailing list is the
> obvious and true ML to use, and we also have SVN, BODR really needs a BTS
> too.
>
> I have been thinking of simply setting up a SF project for just the BODR
> project. Now that it is entering the first Linux distribution (Debian), and
> that it even is mentioned in LinuxFormat, it really seems to take off now,
> and a separate project page does not seem too bad.
>
> If no one disagrees within the next few days, I'll go ahead. If you support
> this proposal, please let that be know too :)

I think this is a great idea. Nothing against CDK, but I don't use it so
I found it odd to find BODR info at the CDK sf site. I'm certainly
interested in BODR and I agree it's getting enough attention that it
could use it's own site and BTS. +1 from me (not sure if I count or not
;-) ).

-Jordan Mantha