Hello Peter and Everyone:

I hope you are enjoying the conference :-)

I use the multi-user virtual environment, Second Life, as a teaching tool.
While I won't go onto any great detail here, it is a platform that allows us
to create a virtual world.  Yesterday, I built a Science Center that
includes Jean-Claude Bradley's Orgo Chem games.  We use the Blue Obelisk as
the Game Design.

With the permission of the group (and some suggestions of content), I would
be happy to add in more materials from this group.  I can stream movies if
they are saved as QT files (MOV), I can hand out links, white papers, etc.
This all happens in the virtual world, but has a huge international
audience.  For example, I am currently hosting a PPT presentation for
Oxford's medical school.

If any of you would like to suggest links of content that should be in this
sceince center, please forward the links to me - I can work on how to best
present it in the virtual world.  If you wish to come explore Second Life,
create a free account and find me inworld (Desideria Stockton is the name of
my character).

All the best,