On Mar 26 2007, Jean-Claude Bradley wrote:

Beth has created the Blue Obelisk object in Second Life - you can get it
from the slurl on this post
http://usefulchem.blogspot.com/2007/03/second-life-at-acs-and-quizzes.html

Incredible - what a great idea. I used to be a keen MOOer - we used (and built in) BIOMOO. It had a great 2D interface and that was 1995. So I am tempted - after all - to have a try ar 2L. The idea of having a virtual place really appeals.

The greasemonkey has gone down really well (thanks Noel) and may have catalysed some contribution from an unlikely source. We may know more at end of tomorrow. I think a monkey climing up the obelisk would be a great metaphor.

P.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Unilever Centre for Molecular Informatics