I don't seem to have this information, but I contacted Wendy Warr to see
if we can recover it.

Very soon, the manuscript will be freely accessible anyway.

Cheers,

Chris

--
PD Dr. Christoph Steinbeck ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Lecturer in Chemoinformatics

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..