On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Rebetez Etienne
<etienne.rebe...@oberwallis.ch> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 20:19:46 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:
>> Have you already contacted BO? It is important to fix those things
>> upstream. I used to sync
>> the dataset every few month. It is just a matter of copying a XML-file
>> (in libscience).
>
> Yes, i send a patch to https://sourceforge.net/projects/bodr.
> But it was not commted yet.

Oh, apologies for that! It seems sending patch notifications to the
mailing list is not working :(

I have enabled sending patches to the Blue Obelisk discuss mailing list now.

Sorry about that... I will look at those patches asap!

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Research Associate