Hi Greg,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Egon Willighagen
>> SourceForge-- (for not giving a warning...)
>
> This criticism is unjustified. After the attacks on the site, the
> folks at sf.net did send around an email announcing that there were
> problems and that things would be changed. There have been regular
> updates provided on progress.

Indeed they did say things would change. It is true that it is hard to
predict what will get broken in the process. I do not remember those
emails saying that existing MediaWiki installs would likely go down.

But I should indeed have compensated the -- with the many ++'s
SourceForge deserves for the free service they do provide. They are
not perfect, but at the same time they provide an infinite value for
money (literally)!

Greg, thanx for correcting me!

Egon

--