Dear all,

for teaching and documentation purposes, I would like to compile, with your
help, a list of seminal papers in cheminformatics.
It could be hosted on BlueOblisk.org and be a guidance for teaching and
learning.

It would be great if you could contribute. Please add your favorite paper as a
citation to the following spreadsheet, ideally also adding the DOI for
de-duplication:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1erXgdfpqOegSWbdevLsYwKU5feQLa0OGA4Rvf7MhV_U/edit?usp=sharing
After a collection phase of 14  days, I would then have a voting phase and
eventually publish the ranked list on the Blue Obelisk page. Could be added to
the Wikipedia page of Cheminformatics too.
This poll could be later be compared with a bibliometric analysis.

Kind regards,   Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..