Great plan.
I very much support the idea but will not be able to join the effort due to too
much to do already.

Kind regards,   Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..