Dear all,

for all of you who have registered interest to participate in the CDK 20y
anniversary symposium on Schloss Korb but did not register yet for the event.
At the moment, we have around 20 registrations, so it is certainly going to be
a fun event with good participation.

The hotel has only reserved rooms for us until early November (now), so if you
still want to join, you should act soon. This is a moderately remote location,
so you don’t want to be in another hotel :)

Again, the registration page is at http://cdk20y.org. IMPORTANT: It is a 2-step
registration. Read the information at http://cdk20y.org carefully.

Kind regards,   Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..