https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Property_proposal/COD_ID

This is a proposal to create a Wikidata Property for the CID identifier,
thus allowing them to be linked to other Wikidata metadata and data. The
COD has half a million entries, all Open (CC0) and these could be used in
Wikipedia pages (and maybe the infobox).
There are several thousand Wikidata Properties and each new one is
discussed in public. They are accepted if there is public support, so feel
free to add yours. (If you haven't done this before, go to the link above,
open the edit button, and add {{S}} for support. You don't have to have a
Wikimedia login but it's good to have one as Wikidata is rapidly becoming
the public implementation of semantic FAIR data in all subjects.

--
"I always retain copyright in my papers, and nothing in any contract I sign
with any publisher will override that fact. You should do the same".

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader Emeritus in Molecular Informatics
Yusuf Hamied Department of Chemistry
University of Cambridge
CB2 1EW, UK
+44-1223-336432