Dear all,

as announced last November on this list, the CDK 20th anniversary workshop will
be held on Schloss Korb near Bolzano, Italy, from 4. - 8. April 2022.

We are reaching the end of the registration period with the hotel, which is
tomorrow. They might be able to hold the rooms for a tiny little longer, but
there is no guarantee. At the moment, there are 20 rooms left.
The closer we get to the event, the more we compete with the regular guests for
rooms.
Please consider booking ASAP if you are interested to join. It is really nice
there :)

For more information including how to register please visit

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cdk-20th-anniversary-symposium-tickets-215520175647

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Secretariat: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..