Hi Suliman,

> Is there some travel scholarship I can apply for to attend this workshop from
> the US?

not from any organisation affiliated with this meeting.

But there are travel grants from learned societies such as the ACS, AFAIK.
There is also the travel grants from the CSA trust that you could give a try.
(https://csa-trust.org/awards-and-grants/grants/)

Kind regards,

Chris

—
Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
Vice President for Digitalisation of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena

Analytical Chemistry - Cheminformatics and Chemometrics
Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany
Phone Team Assistant: +49-3641-948171
http://cheminf.uni-jena.de
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6966-0814

What is man but that lofty spirit - that sense of enterprise.
... Kirk, "I, Mudd," stardate 4513.3..