Thought I had sussed it - needed to match imap folders to real folders when 
subscribing but getting error when saving :(

Colin

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:blueonyx-
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of Colin Jack
> Sent: 21 January 2013 16:34
> To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List
> Subject: [BlueOnyx:12058] Solarspeed Roundcube after OWM
> 
> I have just installed Roundcube on a client's server (using the new Solarspeed
> Shop which Greg and Michael have setup). Nice and easy.
> 
> I have one problem though - one user has a squillion folders created under
> OWM which she was using and although the folders are subscribed and are
> viewable in Roundcube, they appear to be empty.
> Open with OWM and all is as it should be - folders are full of messages.
> 
> I thought IMAP folders were IMAP folders but it seems not.
> 
> Mail folder looks fine:
> 
> -rw-------  1 suewilson site8   1437428 Jan 21 14:37 Andy & Olly 19th Jan 2013
> -rw-------  1 suewilson site8         0 Jan 21 15:40 Andy &- Olly 19th Jan 
> 2013
> -rw-------  1 suewilson site8  31493301 Jan 18 17:07 Anita & Roger 26th Jan
> 2013
> -rw-------  1 suewilson site8         0 Jan 21 15:40 Anita &- Roger 26th Jan 
> 2013
> -rw-------  1 suewilson site8     15477 Jan  3 16:03 Ara & Kimberley 7th 
> April 2013
> 
> Anybody able to help - what am I missing?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Colin
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Blueonyx mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.blueonyx.it/mailman/listinfo/blueonyx

_______________________________________________
Blueonyx mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.blueonyx.it/mailman/listinfo/blueonyx

Reply via email to