Yes, this one got me for a long time...
EASY SOLUTION without the use of CNAMES (which are evil) >:)
Go to site managementSelect your domainselect Serviceselect Email
Add the FQDN in the EMAIL SERVER ALIAS field, which is marked as optional....
This corrected the problem for me, AFTER I had followed the instructions in the
dns for email link.
Possibly something that could be added to the document?
RegardsBrian Carter