On 5/19/2016 11:00 AM, Rodrigo Ordoñez Licona wrote:
We do not have a list yet of all Microsoft(outlook.com) servers. To
whitelist them, but something similar has been happening to google email
services.

They make their list of outbound SMTP servers available if you google around for it. The only thing I've noticed about their list is that it's a little wonky in the way that they'll list a series of /27's from a single /24. So we consolidate the blocks to make a smaller list.

Does anyone have a suggestion to avoid this problem.

Is whitelisting outlook.com valid or a working solution.

Whitelisting the domain is a rather dubious solution. But whitelisting the sending IP's will work pretty well and has drastically reduced the user feedback we've received. Here's what we use as standard that pretty well takes care of any of the large provider worries:

65.54.190.0/24
65.55.116.0/24
65.55.111.0/24
65.55.34.0/24