Hi RC,

> Your PHP was compiled with MySQL 5.1 but now it is linking a mysql
> library of 5.5.X family. You have to upgrade PHP to a version compiled
> with MySQL 5.5 or revert back mysql client libraries to 5.1.x.

We're not using MySQL on 5209R. We're using MariaDB. I tried various SQL
using applications on PHP-5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6 and 7.0 against
MariaDB-10.1.18 and none of them complained. They just worked.

Granted: Some use MySQL (legacy) drivers, some MySQL-ND others
PDO_MySQL. So your mileage might wary.

If you have these problems and have *really* picky applications that
throw complaints, then please continue to use the stock MariaDB-5.5 that
ships with 5209R.

--
With best regards

Michael Stauber