Under 520xR, would there be a way that we could add comments into the Whitelisted Senders field when using the AV-Spam plugin? This field is under Network Settings > AV-Spam > Network.

The reason I ask is because we configure some of the large email providers (Microsoft, Google, etc) that rotate between IP addresses and ranges for outbound email. From time to time, those providers will change their ranges and publish those changes. The ability to have comments in the field will help make those changes a bit easier on our end. As it stands, anything other than a valid network address range will fail validation.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services