Michael Stauber wrote:
Hi Robert,

It had version 1.2.x installed and I uninstalled. Then I installed
Roundcube 1.3 via the Third Party Software after linking the package. On
all vsites, I get a login screen, but then the browser errors after
login with empty response in Chrome.

RoundCube v1.3 requires at least PHP 5.4 and no longer supports PHP 5.3
such as RoundCube v1.2 did.

So please check which version of PHP you are using and make sure that
it's at least PHP 5.4 or better.

According to the GUI, this 5209R is stocked with 5.4.16, I purchased and enabled PHP, but that is another issue...

After linking PHP and installing 5.6 and 7.1, then enabling in the Server Management -> Security -> PHP Settings section, I don't see any option to change the PHP version on the vsite. PHP 5.4 continues to be listed with no option to change on the vsite Web or PHP settings. I am able to select the default I want in the Server section.

--
Robert