Hi PESJA,
> On Aug 30, 2017, at 9:37 AM, PESJA A & A <i...@pesja.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to know how to create backups, which last, for example 7 days.
> So on Monday it’s overwrite the backup of last Monday etc.
> Is this possible within the automated backup utility, or is there a work
> around to make it so.

I don’t know about the automated backup, but I followed this thread to modify
my raqbackup script:

http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2011-July/007884.html
<http://mail.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2011-July/007884.html>

Mine keeps 5 copies as in the thread, but could be modified to keep as many as
you like/have room for. The original Neuhaus Internet site is gone, but Chris
Gebhardt (Virtbiz) has thankfully recreated the pages to create your script:

http://www.virtbiz.com/support/blueonyx/raqbackup-sh/
<http://www.virtbiz.com/support/blueonyx/raqbackup-sh/>
Cheers,
Jeff