Hi Robert,

On 9/15/2017 7:37 AM, Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
I upgraded to PHP-5.6.29-1 on a Blueonyx 5106R server. The server was running a PHP 5.3.16 package prior. Errors appeared in the logs regarding sqlite.so missing. I tried to uninstall the 5.6 to reinstall or try a lower version, that causes admserv to crash and now WordPress sites complain that the server is running 5.1.6 even though PHP-5.6.29-1 is still listed under Installed Software. Can someone help to get PHP working again on this 5106R server?

5106R is beyond EOL. You're going to have a bit of a time getting any sort of official support for it. (I'm not shaming you - we just yesterday moved someone from BlueQUARTZ to 5209R!)

That said, I'm a bit confused. You mentioned you uninstalled 5.6. Did you do this via the GUI? I'm not sure how it would still appear in your installed software list if so.

5.1.6 is the default version on CentOS 5, which is why you're stuck with that if you've removed your other packages.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services