Hi Chris

On 20/09/2017, 13:32, "Blueonyx on behalf of Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet"
<blueonyx-boun...@mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of cobaltfa...@virtbiz.com> wrote:

    Hi Colin,

    On 9/20/2017 6:18 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
    > We have a number of customers complaining their websites are down.
    > Reboot server hasn’t worked but will check logs when I get in front of a
    > computer. Currently on iPhone.
    >
    > Anyone else seeing this?

    Is Apache running?   Had a UK customer earlier this morning that had
    Apache lock up on them so our tech found a particular PID was preventing
    a restart.   So after forcefully killing all httpd processes, then
    searching for anything running with httpd and specifically killing that
    PID with a -9, the tech was able to start httpd and admserv again.   See
    the following:

    killall -9 httpd
    ps -aux | grep "httpd"
    kill -9 15209
    service httpd start
    service admserv start

    The PID may be different in your case.

    Of course, a reboot would typically have handled this.   Your case may
    be different.   If the problem is ongoing and it's one of your servers
    with us, open a ticket and we'll have a look asap.

Reboot doesn’t seem to solve the problem and it has hit multiple servers.
Apache is running okay but all websites getting:

Forbidden

I will trawl through the logs – been away from a computer but now back!

Thanks

Colin