Von: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-boun...@mail.blueonyx.it] Im Auftrag von Larry
Smith
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017 16:36
An: BlueOnyx General Mailing List <blueonyx@mail.blueonyx.it>
Betreff: [BlueOnyx:21577] Re: Question IMAP migration maildir/mbox -
suggestions?

Dirk,

  Believe (still testing) I have this worked out with the following
chanage to 10-mail.conf (in /etc/dovecot/conf.d):

Original:  mail_location = mbox:~/mail/:INBOX=mbox
Commented this out and changed to:
New:    mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir:LAYOUT=fs:DIRNAME=MailDiR

The DIRNAME is what got it all working.  It is just a "name" that
should not ever get used as an actual folder name by the customers.

I am using the imapsync and have several accounts transferred and
appears to be going well.

--
Larry Smith
lesm...@ecsis.net